- What kind of t-shirt do you use?
We use the standard 2001 American Apparel t-shirt - known for its nice fit and durable quality.
- What are the sizes like?
Check out the size chart below - but keep in mind that the t-shirt will shrink a tiny bit in the first wash.
- What printing technique do you use?
We use screen print where the ink is transferred into the garment - leaving it smooth and soft while having a lasting quality print.
- Where do you ship to?
- All over the world. We are based in Copenhagen, Denmark. This means that the shipping price is 5€ to Scandinavia and 10€ to the rest of the world.
- How long does it take?
- Depending where you are in the world. We ship off the t-shirts the same day as the order comes in using regular postal service. That means that you will receive it maximum a week later - under normal circumstances.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
If you have more questions don't hesitate to contact us